Stockholm, Sweden (September 26, 2018)
Snake vs Snake, the fast paced snake game with an insane 4 player battle mode, from CasualGames.nu, was launched today on Nintendo Switch.
The launch trailer highlights the frenetic game play that Snake vs Snake offers.
Snake vs Snake is inspired by the classic Snake game but brings the action and intensity of “couch style” multiplayer madness where up to 4 friends can battle it out. Once and for all the dispute of which the greatest Snake player is can be resolved in battle with the help of power-ups like bombs, speedups, shots and more.
Snake vs Snake has been recognized as one of the fan favorites and one of the top games in the Xbox One Creators Program.
* Multiplayer. Play up to 4 players in various local multiplayer battle modes.
* Frenetic game play. Much faster pace than your average snake game, each time you collect food the snakes move faster.
* Variation. A large variation of different game modes.
* Single player mode. Single player mode with maze inspired levels.
* Online high score. Now you can prove that you are the best Snake player in the world!
* Awesome retro soundtrack.
Title: Snake vs Snake
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PC
Price: $3.99/ £3.99 / €3.99
Release Date: Nintendo Switch (September 26th, 2018), Xbox One (February 2nd, 2017), PC (February 2nd, 2017)
Game Rating: PEGI 3, ESRB E (Everyone)
Stores & Downloads
Nintendo Switch North America https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/snake-vs-snake-switch
Nintendo Switch UK https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Snake-vs-Snake-1442803.html
Xbox One https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9PPSVCWL6T0H
CasualGames.nu is an independent game studio based in Stockholm, Sweden. Founded in 2013 by Fredrik Kellermann. The studio is focuses on delivering simplistic yet awesome games that everyone can enjoy. http://hello.casualgames.nu/
PR & Press contact
Press kit with screenshots, videos, PR contact details and more is available on: http://hello.casualgames.nu/presskit/sheet.php?p=snake_vs_snake