Based in Stockholm, Sweden
Total Arcade Racing is a fun 2D top-down arcade racing game where you zip around closed circuits. This game is a tribute to the old classical top-down arcade racing games like Super Sprint, Slicks 'n' Slide and Super Cars. Play solo or with up to 8 friends on the same screen in various game modes.
Intial the concept for Total Arcade Racing was created for the Kenney Jam 2019 and was released as Jamming Racing in November 2019. After the Jam the development continued with focus on making a fun and casual arcade racing game with support for up to 8 players on the same PC or Console.
- 5 cars with different performance and handling
- 6 Courses
- 7 game modes (Arcade Race, Time trial, Elimination, Endless race, Demolition derby, Survivor and Car Hockey)
- Local multiplayer with support for 8 players. Max 4 on a single keyboard
- Global Leaderboard support
- Local ghost car replay of best time
- Classic top-down racing game with great controls
Logo & Icon
Release Blog Posts & News
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at hello.casualgames.nu.
We make games that everyone can enjoy!
More information on CasualGames.nu, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Total Arcade Racing Credits
Developer & Game Designer, CasualGames.nu