Based in Stockholm, Sweden
February 2nd 2017
Snake vs Snake is inspired by the classic Snake game but brings the action and intensity of couch style multiplayer madness where up to 4 friends can battle it out. Once and for all the dispute of which the greatest Snake player is can be resolved in battle with the help of power-ups like bombs, speedups, shots and more. Snake vs Snake has been recognized as one of the fan favorites and one of the top games in the Xbox One Creators Program.
Snake vs Snake was intially just a test project to evaluate different input systems on Xbox One. After testing it with 4 players it became obvious that Snake vs Snake had a lot of potential and turned into a full game project.
- Immediate fun for 1 - 4 players in an insane couch multiplayer mode
- Frenetic game play. Much faster pace than your average snake game, each time you collect food the snakes move faster.
- Variation. A large variation of different game modes.
- Single player mode. Single player mode with maze inspired levels.
- Online high score. Now you can prove that you are the best Snake player in the world!
- Awesome retro soundtrack
Logo & Icon
Release Blog Posts & News
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at hello.casualgames.nu.
We make games that everyone can enjoy!
More information on CasualGames.nu, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Snake vs Snake Credits
Developer & Game Designer, CasualGames.nu
Jan Schick (Percussijan)
Music composer, Percussijan