Based in Stockholm, Sweden
May 31st, 2017
Super Jumpy Ball is a challenging and fun 2D platform game for 1-8 players, inspired by retro platformers. Faced with clever level design and challenging obstacles, players must find their way through each level while bouncing, wall jumping, avoiding spikes and spike balls. Super Jumpy Ball has been recognized as one of the fan favorites and one of the first games in the Xbox One Creators Program.
In May 2016 we shipped a game, Super Bounce Ball Maze. The hook for this game was “There is no jump button” and it was created for mobile phones. After the game was released the most common request was “please add a jump button” which we didn’t want to do for that game. Instead we decided to do a sequel to Super Bounce Ball Maze and we decided to call it Super Jumpy Ball. At the time we felt that platform games had not been nailed on mobile phones and that controls were often lacking. So we set out to solve that problem and we shipped the first version of super jumpy ball in May 2017. Shortly after the launch Microsoft announced their new program, Xbox Live Creators Program, which allowed indie developers to publish games for Xbox One. We quickly jumped (pun intended) at this opportunity as we already had experience with the Windows Phone platform and UWP. On August 11th Super Jumpy Ball 2017 passed certification for Xbox One and became one of the early titles to be launched on the new program for Xbox One. Since then the focus shifted more into console gaming instead of mobile.
- Play in lots of game modes: individual levels, challenging endless survivor or endless runner mode.
- Challenge your skills over 40 levels of platforming action.
- Local multiplayer support for 1-8 players.
- Climb the worldwide leaderboard and secure your spot.
- Runs on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Windows Desktop, Windows Phone and Android.
Logo & Icon
- "Super Jumpy Ball is quite a fun little game for those casual moments you want to take a break from serious games and just unwind a little bit"
- Northern Gamer, northern-gamer.com
Release Blog Posts & News
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at hello.casualgames.nu.
We make games that everyone can enjoy!
More information on CasualGames.nu, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Super Jumpy Ball Credits
Developer & Game Designer, CasualGames.nu