We’re in level creation mode, v1.1.2 is ready for you to enjoy on Android and Windows Store (Desktop & Phone).
There is also a new obstacle which consists of spike stuck to a rotating stick creating a kind of sword, hard to explain just try it 😀
A 2 new levels have been added to making it a whooping total of 23 levels, more is scheduled for next release which should come out next week! Is a new version every week too much, should we bunch them together more or is it good this way? Let us know what you think.
On Android we have also added a new achievement, “Be the best”, which you get if you reach position #1 in any of the leader boards. The “All star” achievement have also been modified so you can see exactly how far you have progressed. On the Windows Store version we’ve also added a section for more games where you can see our other games that support Windows Desktop and Phone.
PS Don’t forget to review the game and write what you would like to see in the future. We already have a suggestion to add a magnet. We’ll try to add as many requests as possible. Please spread the word about this game to your friends and family, every new person who plays this games makes us very happy.
What’s new in v1.1.2?
* 2 New Levels.
* New Achievement: Be the best, place #1 on Endless or Time Attack.
* New Feature: Rotating spikes that will kill you.
* Improved: All Star achievement changed to progression achievement instead.
* Improved: Added More Games for Windows Store too.
* Fixed bug: On Android when pressing back button when Leaderboard is open hides the game UI and you cannot continue since the buttons are gone.